Friday, February 1, 2019

Welcome to 2019

The time sure flies the older you get the faster it goes. I don't know if I mentioned it or not but I am an Authorized Retailer of Accuquilt Cutters and Dies. I have a facebook group (AccuCutUps) for my customers so we can exchange ideas, ask questions post our projects and so on. We meet monthly to sew and visit sometimes we do a potluck and other times we just bring a lunch. At the request of the group we do a block of the month so they can check out dies they may be interested in adding to their inventory. The block for February will be the Pineapple Die which I have been having lots of fun with. I made a table runner that needs quilting and a couple of other block playing with some color packets I had on hand. We have also done the Kite Block, Lemoyne Star, Ohiostar, Blazing Star, Apple Core and if I remember correctly we also did the Snail's Trail. We will be meeting again on 20 February if you are going to be in the Rupert, Idaho area and would like to join us you can contact me for directions at 208-430-7144 or email is ohiostar46@gmail.com .
By the way in the previous post I mentioned the contest Warm Company was having. I did not win but I thank all my family, friends and customers who did go and vote for me it was fun to see the many different quilt shops and quilting businesses nominated.



No comments: