Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Warm Company is Having a contest

Hello All,

The Warm Company this link will take you to their contest. It is a vote for your Favorite Small Business the winner will receive a roll of batting. Who can't use some batting.





I've also been showing a block a month in the AccuCutUps group I have for my customers on Facebook. So far we have done the Ohio Star, Lemoyne Star, Hunter's Star, Flowering Snowball, Apple Core, Spider Web and the Kite die. I don't remember off the top of my head if there were anymore but we will be doing the Pineapple die in January. If the weather is bad I 'm thinking of doing in as a blog tutorial so you could just follow the steps here and sew at home.




So what has everyone been making this fall with all their fabrics. This year was Accuquilt's 10th anniversary so they released several new dies which has kept me busy making samples so I'd know what the patterns looked like and how to put them together. Here a few I tried out. The Pineapple Die, Leaping Frog, Bear Paw and Spider Web.


Also made the Spool Die, the Lemoyne Star, Blazing Star, Flowering Snowball and the Wonky Heart. I did a couple of Christmas Trees from the Christmas Medley die and practiced using the embroidery you can get for them. I'm going to be trying more of that in the coming year. I'm learning the Embrilliance software and using it on my new Brother PE 770. Hope to be posting more of that in the coming months. 

You can find other pictures of things I have been doing at Instagram.com/ohiostar46 if you'd like to see what I have been up to. I'd love to see what you have been doing if you'd like to share.

No comments: