Sunday, July 21, 2019

Catching Up Once Again

 It seems I am always running behind these days. Accuquilt has been keeping me busy with new die releases this year. There is a sale of up to 40% off of 60+ selected dies going on thru July 31st. More new dies being released in August and special EVENTS going on at Signature Dealers around the county where if you are lucky enough to attend you can purchase the new Arkansas Traveler Die which is only available at these events. When researching within a 200 mile radius around me the 9 other Signature Dealers listed not one of them shows or mentions Accuquilt products, classes or events or any items made using the Accuquilt products. I would host an event if I could afford to do one which sadly I can not do at this time. 
On a much lighter note the AccuCutUps group on Facebook meets the third Wednesday of the month. Each month we a block of the groups choice and have been having a good time learning about the dies and patterns to be made using them. In June we were fortunate to have a couple of guests who made blocks with us.
These are just a couple of the things I have been working on. The bottom left is Frankie exhausted after all the sewing I have been doing. Hope you are all getting things done that you wanted to make with more projects in mind to do. 


No comments: