Friday, July 9, 2021

 Well it seems like I get side tracked very easily and don't post as often as I should. I come back to find the following announcement which leaves me scratching my head wondering what they are talking about and my blog looking totally foreign. What am I supposed to do with this?

FollowByEmail widget (Feedburner) is going away

You are receiving this information because your blog uses the FollowByEmail widget (Feedburner).
Recently, the Feedburner team released a system update announcement , that the email subscription service will be discontinued in July 2021.
After July 2021, your feed will still continue to work, but the automated emails to your subscribers will no longer be supported. If you’d like to continue sending emails, you can download your subscriber contacts. Learn how

No comments: