Monday, February 15, 2010

Knit A-Long



I'm doing the Lion Brand Knit A-Long which is the Inishturk Sweater. It has a boat load of different cables which will make me a cable expert by the time it is done. I'm really enjoying this knit so far.

For Valentine's Day we had a Turkey Dinner. My DH (the chocolate cake guy) says that you are supposed to have turkey on all the holidays. Needless to say that doesn't happen, but every once in a while I make his day and fix him a turkey dinner. So tonight when he was fixing a plate of left overs he's saying "Every Day is Thanksgiving". It doesn't take much to make him happy. He's a keeper. Well, have to go watch the pairs figure skating. Later.

1 comment:

Jackie's Stitches said...

The turkey looks delicious - I should make it more often.

Loads of cables! You will be an expert long before you're finished with the sweater.