Tuesday, March 22, 2011

On The Needles

I've been working on a knitted baby blanket for no reason other than to try out a new stitch. I really like the look of it and it is a very easy pattern. It's called the Farrow Rib Stitch and if you google it, it is easy to find. The nice thing about this pattern is it looks the same on both sides.
It is a beautiful 40 degree windy day here. There is a mouse in the house and all the older cats have taken turns guarding it's location. Then Squeak comes along and it is a growl and hiss stand off. So most of my day has been spent saving Squeak from being torn limb from limb. I'm beginning to think she will never learn when to back off. Well, I'm off to try and get some sewing done, again, we'll see how long that lasts.

1 comment:

Candace said...

That is a very pretty stitch, especially with the variegated yarn. I hope that your mouse is a thing of the past and that Squeak has learned his lesson, lol.