Monday, February 8, 2010

AND THE WINNERS ARE!

Good Morning. Would the following three people please email me at ohiostar46@gmail.com with your full name, mailing address and an email address so I can let you know your prize is on it's way.
1. # 25 Mary St. John Nielsen - Bonnie's Book
2. # 4 Amy Skattebo - Tidy Tote Kit
3. # 12 Deanna - 4 fat quarters.
Congratulation to you all. Many thanks for all who entered I have enjoyed chatting with you and reading your blogs. I hope you will all come back and visit and say hello when you do. Already thinking about what I should do next. We'll see how things go.

7 comments:

Diva Donna said...

I'm so happy for my friend Mary, who won Bonnie's book! Hurray! Can't wait to borrow it.

Gene Black said...

I didn't win????
Ha ha.

Congratulations to Mary, Amy and Deanna. I know you will have sew much fun with your prizes.

quiltmom said...

Congratulations to your lucky winners Anita- I am sure that they are going to love your gifts.
Speaking of giveaways, I am participating in the One World One Heart blogging festival.
You can find the post here:
http://quiltmomsjourney.blogspot.com/

Regards,
Anna

Zlaty said...

Oh I missed your great giveaway, but congratulations to the winners!

Happy sewing !!!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Congrats to the winners!

arlette said...

Congrats to the Mary, Amy and Deanna!!!

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

Thanks again Anita! Your package arrived safely a few days ago :0)