Monday, July 13, 2015

My Weekend Endevors

Good morning to you all. This weekend I put together a kit I had purchased from Connecting Threads for a Spool Wall Hanging using their Line Dried Fabrics. It needs binding and took about 2 and half hours to put together to this point. It is hung on the design wall crooked, but you get the idea. There was even material in the kit for the backing.

I rec'd an email over the weekend from a lady in Australia so I checked out her website. She does some lovely quilts and has won many awards. Her love is Trapunto and Applique. While I appreciate the work I'm a piecer when it comes to quilting. If I do applique it is the Steam a Seam kind. If you have time check her out it is a very interesting place to look around. Rose Lewis Quilting

That's the latest from here so back to the quilting room I go.

No comments: