Friday, April 10, 2015

Chaos in the Quilt Room

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I started to rearrange the quilt room, managed to get the quilting machine turned around and make a total mess of the rest of the room. Then I had to quit while I figured out my schedule C for taxes. Now I am back trying to make order out of chaos. Slow process really slow.

 
It would be really helpful if I had someplace to put things so I could go through them, but it is what it is. Even though it doesn't look like it I am making progress.  I'll put up more photos when it is done. The picture showing the cabinets - on the back of 2 of those cabinets I am going to put foam core covered with flannel and have a design wall. I'm really looking forward to that.
When I need to get off my feet for a few minutes I have managed to sew a couple of small things. I pieced a table runner now have to get it quilted.  I also made a pillow case for DH. He has no rotator cuff in his right shoulder so he uses a small pillow to put under his arm when he sits down or rides in the car. Dh is about 9 credits from getting his Bachelor's Degree.

So that's what I've been up to. I'll be catching up on my ufo's soon I hope. Well, off to read before bed.


No comments: