Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Quilts for Oklahoma

 I'm sure some of you have family in the Oklahoma City area. I have a brother and sister-in-law and 4 nephews and their familes in and around Oklahoma City. They are all fine and didn't suffer any damage that I know of. Bonnie Hunter from Quiltville.com has been contacted and asked to spread the word to any quilters and bloggers who would like to donate quilts and or blankets to send them to:

 Ship to:

OK Quilt Drive,
 c/o Ellen Medlock Studio Store, 
10032 S. Sheridan Rd, Suite H-1, 
Tulsa, OK 74133. 

(We will be happy to place any kind of blanket, for that matter!)"

You can read the whole post at the following:
http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/05/quilts-for-oklahoma.htmlQuiltville

Anything you can do will be appreciated. I can't even begin to imagine losing everything I own, kids, pets etc and having to start over at my age. Thank you for any help you can give.

No comments: