Monday, May 20, 2013

Design Wall Monday


This is a Block of the Month I did a few years ago when we lived in WA. The Shibori Dragon also did it by mail so every month I rec'd enough fabric to make two blocks. I finally uncovered it a couple of weeks ago so I have been looking at it and making changes to placement while trying to figure what kind of borders I'd like to put on it. Hopefully, sometime this summer I will finally get my design wall up on the wall where I can see things better while I'm thinking. This one needs some work. See what everyone else is up to over at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Dar said...

Great dramatic colors in that quilt. I love high contrast quilts.

Gail said...

Very pretty Anita! What is this pattern called? It looks like arrows pointing every which way!