Friday, April 26, 2013

Who's Going to HMQS?


This year our guild is the featured guild at the Home Machine Quilter's Show (HMQS) in Salt Lake City. I have entered two of my quilt. The Double Irish Chain quilt I made for my grandson. My quilt second quilt is from the book Quilted Legends of the West and is called White Bear.

 
When I first made White Bear in the mid 1990's I belonged to a guild in WA. I entered it in the guild show and it won viewer's choice that year. My husband liked the quilt so much I gave it to him for his birthday and it usually hangs in his computer room.
 
So is anyone going to the show May 9 - 11 in SLC this year?  If so maybe we'll see you there. A friend and I are going down to help hang the show and then we will be going back the last day to pick up some of the guild quilts to bring them back home.  If you plan to be there the 11th let me know maybe we can meet up.


No comments: