Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another Stolen Quilt

I just heard there has been another quilt go missing. Read all about it here http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/02/help-get-word-outanother-stolen-quilt.html. Pass this message on to your friends and quilt groups maybe this one will be found.
On a more cheerful note. Miss Emma is back home and acting much better. I think she is happy to be home, but not to sure how she feels about Squeak.
Well, the big news around here is that I am now an Authorized Accuquilt Dealer and my first order arrived this morning. I am doing a demo for two quilt groups with in the next month. So keeping fingers crossed someone likes the Go as much as I do. It would be a shame if the UPS guy got a hernia for no good reason. lol.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Best of luck with your new venture. I have a Go, but don't use it as much as I could do, and the extra dies are so expensive here in the UK that I have to think long and hard before buying anything.

Maria said...

See this and other missing quilts on the Lost Quilt website, http://lostquilt.com/