Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Winter is Arriving After All

According to the weatherman snow will finally be arriving here in the Magic Valley tomorrow morning. We should expect 3 to 8" of snow and then by Thursday morning we will see rain. I think I will sew or put more fabric away.
I have been working on the Cheddar Challenge from quiltville.com . These are the blocks I have done so far. I'm not sure how they will finally go together and I'm not sure how many I will get made. I'm also working to get things finished this year. We'll see what kind of a track record I create.
Well, it's time for Murder She Wrote so I'll sign off for now and keep you updated tomorrow on our winter.

1 comment:

regan said...

Your cheddar blocks look great! I love Murder She Wrote, too.....I usually have her dvd's on while I'm sewing....or Columbo! lol