This year I have decided that I will join the UFO Challenge on Patchwork Times. I have enough projects for two years that I know of, but we'll just start with 12 for this year. So here is my list:
1. Connecting Threads kit After Hours Barn Raisning-needs made, quilted, and bound.
2. CT Barn Raising Log Cabin- needs made,quilted and bound.
3. CT Cottage Lane- needs made, quilted and bound.
4. CT Bradford Skies- needs made, quilted and bound.
5. CT Sweet Bee Baby Quilt- needs quilted and bound.
6. Log Cabin Christmas Quilt Top-needs quilted and bound.
7. Scrap flour sack top- needs quilted and bound.
8. R&W snowball quilt-needs binding
9. Flannel Christmas Lap Quilt-needs binding
10. Lone Star Quilt-needs to be made and quilted.
11. Finish RRCB-needs blocks finished, quilted and bound.
12. Batik Lasagna Quilt-needs quilting and binding.
Anyone else want to join in the fun? Keep your fingers crossed that I can get them all done while I finish unpacking and putting away the rest of the fabric still in boxes. Not to mention the other Connecting Threads kits I have hidden somewhere. With this move I have learned it is possible to have to much fabric. Never thought I would say that much less admit it in public.