Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just Because the calendar says so

My calendar says it is Spring, but I look out my window and it still looks like winter to me. The wind is blowing and the sky is overcast and it is chilly so I'm thinking maybe my calendar jumped the gun a little.

This morning Squeak was showing signs of spring fever. She found and empty box and entertained herself and us playing with it.
She loves bags and boxes to play with, I think, more than her toys. She sure gets the most out of each day. Since coming to live with us she has provided daily laughs. May you all be so lucky to have someone or something in your life to make you laugh and the day just a bit brighter.

2 comments:

quiltmom anna said...

Our cat Mars does the same thing- She loves boxes and bags and she is a senior cat( 13) She does make us laugh most of the time with her antics- She used to flush the toilet and knock things off my husband's dresser when he wasn't paying attention to her liking.. She loves to drink milk and eat ice cream. We do love her and she does make us smile.
Regards,
Anna

Susie said...

Squeak is adorable. I do miss our cat Penny. Treacle our Airedale Terrier is great and although she is a big dog, she loves to get on your knee and cuddle! It is quite a sight. Her favourite toy is her ball and spends hours playing fetch. Susie x