Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FINALLY FINISHED!

Yep, that's me yelling. I just have to clean the floor and start moving all the bins in so the can be gone through measured, folded and put into cabinets. I've got my work cut our for me. It was finished due to DH's hard work with the Grandson and my special sister-in-law Miz Vonda's help. One of these days she'll get to come for a visit and not have to work.
The quilt is one that I made for a friends baby. I neglected to take a picture when is was quilted and bound before mailing. I added a lime green paisley border and the same print for the back. I think I have enought left to make a log cabin baby quilt also. I'm really liking these colors used together. Well, I'll up date you again when I get everything moved into the quilt room. If you are in the neighborhood drop in and you can help fold and put away material. Plan to stay awhile there will be lots to do.

4 comments:

Amy said...

YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Oooooooo.........I can't wait to see it filled!!!!!!!

So, when is your drive planned to pick up the machine?

Chocolate Cat said...

Wish I could come to help! Its looking great.

Jackie's Stitches said...

What a fantastic space! I'm looking forward to seeing how you organize it.

Candace said...

It's so gorgeous, the quilt too, lol. I'm like Amy, I can't wait to see it filled. You have waited and worked on it so long and hard.