Saturday, April 3, 2010

Just another April Day

Last night's storm was a good one. We woke up to a white world and the wind was still blowing. The snow is melting, but it is a slow process. The trees were starting to bud and we had flowers coming up but not blooming yet so they should be okay. I took these pictures about noon after the snow had been melting awhile. It is a bright and sunny day otherwise.
So I guess I will spend some time working on my EQ6 Sampler Class and try to get another lesson turned in so I am only two behind. If you own EQ6 but don't use it I would encourage you to take the class at Quilt University. It is a terrific class. You get to work at home, don't have to find parking and don't have to be in class at a certain time. The best way to go to school.

No comments: