Wednesday, November 19, 2008

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.


My husband sent that to me this morning.(lol) I won the daily sequence dice game so he was thinking things over while he recovered from his defeat.(more lol quietly, of course.) He usually wins more games than I do so it's really hard on him when I manage to win a few.


This week while I waited for my batting order to arrive I have been working on my SSCS gift so it can go into the mail by Friday. It is coming out very nicely.

Last week I finished a quilt for a customer. She used all her batik scraps and put this together for her son's birthday gift. What a good way to use up your scraps.


Well, I guess I'll have to close for now Miss Emma is wanting to sit in my lap an have some spoiling. You'd think she never gets any attention and no one loves her the way she carries on.

No comments: