Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Sewing Day

Today I have been putting together 9 patch blocks from a kit I bought last week. It is from Sew Batik and will make a twin size quilt when it is done. It is flannel batiks.


I finally finished the Maple Leaf Quilt and it is now posted on my Etsy site for sale. I used a pretty yellow rose fabric from RJR for the back and quilted it using Blowing Leaves from Different Strokes. It is such a cheerful looking quilt and brightens up a room nicely.



The other night I caught Miss Emma testing out a different lap. She decided to share herself with Mr. Owen. Usually she only sits on my lap and then only if there is a quilt covering said lap. She's really funny when she wants to sit on your lap and you don't have a quilt covering it. She just keeps walking back and forth across your lap chirpping until you give in then she curls right up and starts to purr.

1 comment:

Decor To Adore said...

The best thing about quilts are the laps that they rest on.