Saturday, September 27, 2008

Do you have a Wii?

Tonight we went into town to my sister's house for dinner and to play some Wii games. We had bowled a couple of games at a friends house which I mentioned on a phone call to my sister. The next thing I know they have a Wii and a Wii Fit. So tonight was for fun and some exposure to the Wii to see if we really wanted one. I haven't laughed that much in ages. It is more of a workout than you think it will be and it takes some control. My sister and her husband have been using the Wii fit since they got it and she says they haven't moved that much in ages. So I think tonight pretty much confirmed we will be buying one in the near future. Plus I understand you can hook up on the internet and play long distance with others - that could be fun. If you have a Wii what is your favorite thing to do with it? Let me know.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I don't have a Wii, but my friend who has one loves hers. She also has Wii Fit and it having fun with it. I noticed this weekend that Freddies has them on sale. Sounds like lots of fun though.
Your new picture of the mountain is beautiful. The house I grew up in had a picture window with a view of Mt Rainer and the Cascades and I loved watching the sun come up over our mtn.
Talk to you soon,
Cheryl