Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blue & Yellow Quilt



Here is a picture of the Double Irish Chain quilt I pieced today as a baby quilt for a customer. I really like it and love the daisy fabric. I also have some of the fabric in yellow and think I will get some in pink. They are so spring like. I'm also putting together a graduation quilt for one of the granddaughter using the daisy fabric and another pattern. This is the Winning Hands quilt pattern. Our temperature is in the upper 30's tonight and reports of snow in Tacoma. At least playing with this fabric makes me feel like spring is on it's way. I'm also looking forward to the Mystery Quilt starting on April 1st at quiltville.com it's sounding like a lot of fun. Will have to save the instructions and make it once I get all my fabrics unpacked. Off to knit for awhile before bed.
Anita

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

The quilt turned out wonderful and I really like what you did with the borders. It's different and very striking.
I hope you are keeping warm-it's slushing here this morning. I'm freezing and about ready for my second pair of socks and a cup of hot tea before I start on my sewing this morning.
Talk to you soon,
Cheryl