Saturday, December 15, 2007

ARE YOU READY FOR CHRISTMAS?

Well, here it is the 15th of December already. Today will be spent quilting and tonight I play a dice game called bunco with a group of friends. Talked to my brother Tom who lives in the Oklahoma City area and they are doing okay. He tells me that ice storms are normal for them just not usually this bad. My sister Janet called this morning to let me know that her husband Richard is in the hospital with a possible pulmonary embolism and will probably be there the rest of the weekend. Also it seems "the boy" Kyle is sick with a bad cold. Haven't heard from the rest of the family so I am hoping they are all well and silence is healthy. So I am off to try and complete the troublesome quilt without cutting it into small pieces when it frustrates me. Hopefully a night spent partially quilted in the frame will stop the thread breaking problems. More later.

Anita

No comments: