Monday, May 7, 2018

Spring Has Finally Arrived in Southern Idaho

Once again I have been among the missing. Have been busy trying to get some quilt tops put together so now I have to get them quilted. I have also started a group on Facebook for my Accuquilt customers for a place to meet and share what they have been doing or ask questions if they need help with something. I will also be starting a block of the month for the AccuCutUps group. It will help people see how the die is used and whether or not they might want to add the die to their collection. Our first die will be the Ohio Star die.


Other things going on here Frankie has grown like gang busters and now weighs 13 pounds and provides much entertainment. He has taken quite a liking to Echo. When I got up out of my chair this is what was sitting in front of me. Echo puts up with him rubbing all over him and sleeping with him in his bed. He goes around loving on everyone who will let him. Still just falls over where ever he feels like it and goes to sleep. Carl has started calling him Middle of the Road Frankie because he is always in the middle of where ever you want to walk.

No comments: