Saturday, August 27, 2016

Music in the Backyard

Today we had a few friends over for a potluck and some music making along with some new music makers. It was a lovely day to spend in the backyard visiting with friends and listening to stories and music. Later in the afternoon after some had gone home those who were still playing were all on the stage and I managed to get a video of part of a song sung by Alison you can hear it here Music on High Noon Stage . She has such a rich voice it was wonderful to listen to her. I hope the new group comes back they were a lot of fun and added to the music.
Last week Mama cat brought out here new kittens from where ever she had been keeping them and I finally managed to capture a picture of one. She has 3, two Black and White ones and one grey tiger striped one. They are sure cute and run really fast when I try to get outside to get a better picture of them.

Yesterday I spent some time in the quilt room and managed to get 4 Kitchen Hand Towels done. I need to get a few more finished and a couple of other things made up and I'll start putting what I have so far up on ETSY. When I do that I will include a link so you can check it out and hopefully give me some feedback on what you think of my ETSY site. Well, it has been a long day here so I'm off to take a hot shower and read for awhile before sleep.

No comments: