Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sew-Along Coming May 1

If you like the vintage look in all things quilty you should check out Lori Holt's blog Bee In My Bonnet . She has a new book out and will be starting a sew along on the 1st of May making the blocks in the book. I've made some of her barn blocks and the tractor block from previous tutorials she has done on her blog. They are lots of fun. You can see them here Barn block and Tractor Block.

There is a new button on the top right side of the block click on it and it will take you away.

I'm still working on the quilt room progress has been made will post more pictures soon. Going to have to make time to have a filling replaced in one of my top front teeth. Not one of my favorite things to do.

Well, I'm off to see if I can fix a knitting mistake I discovered in my project.

No comments: