By a slim margin I managed to complete a demo quilt for my February finish.
I had a stack of 6" squares of mixed colors mostly red so I decided to use my nested tumbler dies from Accuquilt on my studio cutter. I made stacks of ten and proceeded to cut 100 4.5" tumblers in 15 minutes. Since the dies trim off dog ears it was really easy to sew these into rows. I have about 5 hours total in the construction, quilting and binding of this quilt. I think I'll probably be making some more tumbler quilts it's a great way to use up scraps. The nested dies will make 1" to 8" tumbles. I'm sorry the picture quality isn't as nice as it should be some days it's hard to get a picture with 3 cats all wanting to be first on the new quilt.