Friday, February 1, 2013

E-Book Review

I was asked by Eric Woolf of Fons and Porter last fall to review their Log Cabin ebook. I told him I wouldn't be able to do so until after Christmas if that would work and he said that was fine.

 
I've been quilting for close to 27 years now and have done several log cabin quilts over the years. This is a nicely laid out basic ebook with 3 easy to do quilt patterns in it. There are cutting charts for the blocks and pictures so you can see what it should look like. There are also choices given for different layouts.  I would say it would be a good resource for a new or beginning quilter.  That being said I don't think quilters of several years expierence would look at this and say WOW I have to have this book.  

1 comment:

Gail said...

Good review Anita!