Monday, December 28, 2009



This is what was in my SSCS package from Liz at http://luv2cre8te.blogspot.com/ . I'm looking forward to using everything. Stop by and see her she is very talented.




While many were working on the mystery quilt at quiltville.com I was working on this quilt which I have decided to call Christmas Cards. It is a Winning Hands quilt the pattern is by Eleanor Burns so since I worked on it over Christmas I thought Christmas Cards would be a good name. I still have to figure out borders. I'm trying to decide if I should do a border with the print and then a black one or if I should do a black one with the outside border being the print. What do you think?


Lately, when it is meal time the Rosie Cat has decided that she should get something to eat also. So she climbs up in a chair at the table and begs. She watches every move we make and every so often she gets very vocal about being left out. I'm thinking I should put a phone book in the chair so she can sit up higher. Sometimes when she can't stand it any longer a paw comes up and stretches trying to reach anything she can. She has also recently taken a liking to DH. The other night she climbed into his lap and spent the evening. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of that.







3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely gifts from Liz............thanks for being part of the SSCS this year...........

Candace said...

Great gifts worth waiting for. I love the quilt and the name.

Dandelion Quilts said...

What a pretty quilt! :)