Tuesday, January 8, 2008


I've started a new knitting project. Sorry the picture came out so dark. My batteries were going out in the camera. I'll take a better picture later along. I am trying a shrug pattern. I'm making the smaller size hoping that when I get it finished it will fit my daughter. I'm also quilting an interesting quilt for a customer. She made it with animals and some fish and pheasants on it. It's quite an interesting pattern. I'll post a picture of it when it is finished. Carl made it to his school okay and has completed two days. It's been snowing alot in Boise the last couple of days and he says it is supposed to snow the rest of the week. We had snow here last night and this afternoon it started raining and most of the snow is gone here. Tomorrow is my quilting group Patchworks meeting so I am planning on going to that and coming home to finish the quilt. SO I guess I'll go get some knitting done while I watch NCIS.
Anita

No comments: