Saturday, January 12, 2008

Check this out!

I am a
Canna

What Flower
Are You?


Today as I was looking around the web I thought I'd check out one of my favorite sites for quilting ideas and food for thought. If you'd like to see this site go to www.quiltville.com . I first became aware of Bonnie Hunter several years ago when she lived in Burley, Idaho and belonged to the same longarm list I did. I lurked she posted. One of her posts was about her trip back to Burley from the Sister's Oregon quilt show and the things that happened to her on that trip. I laughed myself silly even though I could relate. I saved her post, but when my computer crashed in 2003 it was lost. I wish I'd saved it to disk so I could read it occasionaly. Anyway, over the years I have gone to her website every so often to see what she is up to and what quilts she is making. She is really into scrappy quilts which are some of my favorite quilts also. She is currently doing a mystery quilt using scraps. Since most of my fabrics are packed awaiting our move (to the Rupert/Burley area) I have been printing out the instructions so I can do this at a later date. Anyway, if you get some time check out Bonnie's website and her blog maybe like me you will find yourself dropping in from time to time to see what she is up to now. Have a good evening.

Anita

No comments: