Sunday, November 4, 2007

Knit Alongs


I have joined two knit alongs on the web. One is with Classic Elite Yarns the other is an Anne of Green Gables. The Anne of Green Gables is more active than the CEY. We are reading or rereading the books as we create a knitted item. I am really enjoying reading the books again and as my project I am knitting a christmas gift for my sister. When I get it finished I will post a picture of it here. Please feel free to comment and share pictures of knitted items you are making for Christmas gifts if you wish to do so. I have finished a knitted scarf for my nephew Kevin. I have also purchased the dvd's for Anne of GG and have watched the first one. They follow the books very well and draw you into the story. Since this is my first post I will keep it simple and see how it goes.

Anita

No comments: